Registration for the 16th EMS / 11th ECAC is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving support.
Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, the programme book, refreshments during the coffee breaks and the icebreaker reception.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the 16th EMS / 11th ECAC. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
Early registration rate
- When registering for the early registration rate, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
- Participants from most European countries can choose to receive their name badges by airmail about 8–10 days prior to the conference if payment is received by 31 July 2016.
Standard registration rate
- You can register online until the end of the conference, but you can only pay by credit card.
|Categories||Early registration rates
(deadline 31 July 2016)
|Standard registration rates|
|Week ticket||Week ticket||Day ticket|
|Member 2016 (1):||€365||€395||€220|
|Student member 2016 (1, 2):||€160||€190||–|
|Student non-member (2):||€180||€210||–|
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2016 to AMS, ESSL or any of the member societies of the EMS, and staff of EMS associate members. Please check on this EMS web site, if your organisation belongs to the EMS.|
|(2)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
Conditions and cancellation policy
- Pre-registration at early registration rates must be accompanied by a payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 July 2016. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Registration fees are not refundable in case the conference has to be cancelled because of a force majeure.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings not later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Any later requests cannot be handled.