The official language of the 16th EMS / 11th ECAC is English. Simultaneous interpretation is not provided. It is therefore expected that authors are able to present their research more or less fluently in the English language.
Rules of conduct
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire conference building.
- It is prohibited to copy any presentation from the desktops in the lecture rooms.
- Please switch off any mobile phones in the lecture rooms.
- It is prohibited to take photos of any scientific material at the conference.
- Professional and respectful conduct of all attendees is expected. Bullying, harassment, intimidation or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
The conference is organised in cooperation with the Unione Meteorologica del Friuli Venezia Giuglia ONLUS (UMFVG), the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerce - Istituto di Scienze Marine (CNR-ISMAR), the International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), the EUMETNET Climate Programme and EUMETNET Working Group of European Forecasters, and the European Meteorological Society (EMS). The Conference is also supported by all Italian EMS Member Societies.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the 16th EMS / 11th ECAC. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
Phone +49 551 90 03 39 22
Fax +49 551 90 03 39 90 70